You might have a sleekly designed, modern bathroom, but without proper lighting, it just won’t get the attention it deserves. So, if you’re looking for a cost-effective way to brighten up your bathroom (literally!), it might be time to call a Colorado Springs shower lighting company. Expertly designed and installed shower lighting can make your bathroom feel like a daily spa retreat while bringing more convenience and functionality to your daily routine. Want to find out about the benefits of shower lighting? Read on to learn more!
What Kinds of Shower Lighting Do I Need?
When it comes to bathroom lighting installation, there’s no one-size-fits-all formula. Your optimal lighting scheme will depend on the size and style of your bathroom as well as the mood you’re hoping to create. The following are the kinds of shower lighting available to transform your bathroom:
- Task Lighting: task lighting should be balanced and warm; it’s the light used for general visibility and can come in the form of overhead or ceiling fixtures.
- Accent Lighting: accent lighting draws attention to artwork or design features you’re hoping to accentuate; it might come in the form of understated strip lighting.
- Shower Lighting: quality shower lighting should give you the visibility you need for your daily bath or shower without looking harsh or glaring.
- Decorative Lighting: decorative lighting is a feature unto itself — think luxurious chandeliers or unique statement pieces that show off your flair for style!
Top Considerations for Bathroom Lighting Installation
If you’re not sure what to look for in quality bathroom lighting installation, there are some general tips you should follow:
- Choose warm tones — harsh, unflattering shower lighting doesn’t do anything to bring out the best in anyone!
- Consider installing LED lights, which are energy efficient and lend themselves well to a clean-lined modern look
- Put task lighting on a dimmer — this will avoid overly bright light in the early morning hours or during a mid-night bathroom break
- Make sure vanity lighting is balanced; you want a clear, shadow-free view when applying makeup or shaving
- Call Now for a Free In-Home Estimate!
If you’re ready to shed more light onto your bathroom’s style, call your preferred Colorado Springs shower lighting company — Center Point Renovations Colorado! Our company is one of the few in the area to offer this specialized service. Our bathroom lighting installation experts will design and install your new shower lighting in as little as one day. Call us now to book your free in-home estimate!